25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
tyleroakley: the-vashta-nerada: just press...
I don't even know what just happened.
The pure fact that this doesn’t even need a...
Shakespeare: "Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.
Napoleon: "The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
Einstein: "I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, because of them I did it myself"
Mahatma Gandhi: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
Dr. Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
ltotheleon: housewifeswag: Will Smith and Gary Barlow Do ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Rap i love will smith. omg this haha, my childhood.
I was actually pretty sad that I could not listen...
I wish to be done.
lead me to the land i dreamed of: Is this some... →
helloimyellow: Kids writing “YOLO” or “Dear College Board, I apologize for wasting your time. My teacher was just supremely inadequate at his job” on their AP exams Maybe it’s a senior thing but MY GOD, PEOPLE, CAN YOU AT LEAST TRY Just because your teacher can’t teach doesn’t mean you can’t… me though, I just wrote “oh dear” and crossed it out. Don’t really need any...
einsteinonacid: ineedtogetpaid: i thought LGBT was a sandwich Lettuce, Glitter, Bacon, Tomato?
twiggy114: A dog guarding his masters bike….So cute. You guys have to watch it. OMG and the ending.