K - What my full name is. Sorry, I’m pretty boring, everyone knows my full name - it’s just William Yu!
E - How many holes I have in my ears. Two! … The natural ones.
V - 3 big dreams. I want to be able to sing. properly. I really want to get into Stanford U. Other than that, I want to wake up at a hotel at a really quiet beach somewhere and just spend the day with my friends, let go of all my problems and have them let go of theirs too :]
O - If I like my school. I actually do not like Bronx Science that much, but honestly, I could have done so much worse, so I can’t really complain.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends. I think I treat most of my friends pretty well, and I really do hope that I am not wrong. Recently though, I’ve been a bit condescending and unfriendly; trying to fix that! … unbold broke :(
Please do questions 5, 9, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 34, 35, 36, 46, 47, 48, 56, 57, 62, 66, 92, 97, 98 have fun answering them!
WHO THE PHO. but okay. :]
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? My wall is filled with them, and I have pictures of it <.<
9. Do you always smile for pictures? NO. I actually don’t like posing for pictures, unless it’s with someone special, and I can’t say that all the time. Even though that sounds terrible. LOL.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? I would if I had time, but seems like between going out and doing work, there’s no time for anything.
21. Whats your least favorite movie? I watched Twilight. And I am not one to mindlessly hate, but I didn’t really love it for anything.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Why would I dip it in something? Is the chicken not enough for you? <.<
25. What is your favorite food? Well I eat pretty much everything, but I really love 年糕 :]
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I could definitely watch a bunch of Disney movies over and over and still love them; just anything that I feel has depth, and character, and isn’t just mindless action or sex. seriously.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? the one and only Jieni Qian.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? A free sandwich.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? I think a glass of orange juice, and a few eggs, strips of bacon, maybe a couple of pieces of toast, and definitely pancakes or waffles. Gotta have a nice start to the day, you know? :]
36. What is your usual bedtime? I don’t even have a bedtime anymore.
46. Are you afraid of heights? I’m afraid of falling off something I can see the ground from.
47. Do you sing in the car? I used to, but then my sister got headaches <.<
48. Do you sing in the shower? Doesn’t everyone? o.o
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I WANTED TO BE A FUCKING ASTRONAUT. THAT’S SOME COOL SHIT RIGHT THERE. I realized that my answer to this question is going to stick out a lot, but oh well :] I also wanted to be a baker o.o it just seemed fun.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? No. Ghosts are terrifying. ;)
62. What do you wear to bed? Well I don’t wear a shirt.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Again. Eat everything. :D
92. Do you want to get married? I do want to get married; obviously not right now and to whom is still to be seen.
97. Do you want kids? I also do want kids, man. Kids bring light into people’s lives, and plus it would be interesting to raise a kid, don’t you think so? And I have to wonder how my kids will turn out, and if they’ll be better than me.
98. Whats your favorite color? I really love blue.
Set your alarm for 6am. Don't groan when it goes off and pull the covers over your head, get up and start your day. Put on a baggy top and running shorts. Go downstairs and pour yourself a nice big glass of ice water. Cut up some fruit and mix it in with yogurt. Add some granola. Now go outside. Stretch for 10 minutes. Skip for 5 minutes. Jog for 10 minutes. Run for 10 minutes. Walk back. Lay out a towel on the ground and lie down on it. Do 50 crunches. Yes, they hurt, but they are 100% worth it. When you're done, get in the shower. Use a nice smelling shampoo and matching conditioner. Shave your legs and wash your body. Exfoliate your face. Get out of the shower and let your hair air dry. Look in the mirror. Do you like what you see? If you do, good for you. Do this every day and you will continue to love yourself. If you don't like what you see, do this every day and pretty soon you will. Being lazy might feel good at the time, but being active feels better in the long run. How badly do you want it?
Yes. Someone left a caution sign out and I walked away with it as a joke.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
BEAR OR EVEN MULTIPLE BEARS. AT LEAST I COULD RUN AWAY. and the bear wouldn’t crawl in my pants. at least, I don’t think so. :O
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have lots. So this one time, my APUSH teacher left the hand sanitizer on the desk just a little bit off the edge of the desk and I was distracted the whole period, and at the end I just got up and moved it so it sat perfectly on the desk. after that everyone in class stared at me :(
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yer. I don’t see why not o.o
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Today, and I am giving it to them tomorrow :]
37. Are you lazy? I say you’re pretty lucky that I’m even doing these questions :P
40. How many languages can you speak? English, Chinese, Spanish, and bits of a lot of other languages. :O
43. Are you stubborn? Sometimes, depends on how much I think something matters.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, they’re awesome :]
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever she does, she will be good at it.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I don’t think I have. But like, I cry when I yawn so who knows if I was crying from happiness? :P
77. Ever been in love? Maybe. We’ll see.
83. Can you swim well? Andrew beat me with one arm :( I won’t drown, so that’s enough for me :X
94. Who was your HS crush? BUT I’M STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. Honestly though. I’ve had a decent amount of crushes, but I’ve only gone after… three people?
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Lots of spaces to fill for me.